MANAGERS & DIRECTORS
Birmingham or London
Do you love opening opportunities and closing deals?
Led from the UK, Capp is a highly innovative global talent assessment and development business. Applying market-leading, proprietary and robust science, data and technology, we assess the strengths and therefore potential of people from Early Careers to Executive Leadership, including volume and specialist roles. As the global leader in authentic assessment solutions, Capp approaches talent assessment in an ‘authentic’ way meaning that it is focused on 'measuring the right things in a fair and transparent way'.
As a result, Capp have been the recipient of numerous industry awards recognising the company’s contribution to diversity, fairness, inclusion and social mobility. Today, Capp partners with organisations across the entire candidate and employee lifecycle, from attracting the very best talent to supporting more experienced individuals seek out their next career move, the company provides new and innovative products that deliver exceptional results for partner organisations.
Capp has historically had a UK focus with a global reach, with key clients including HSBC, EY, Aviva, BBC, BT, GSK, Lloyds Banking Group, Fidelity, McDonald's, Primark and RBS to name a few. This focus is now moving increasingly global, as Capp move deliberately into new markets.
Capp has a very high client retention rate, which the team attributes to an ongoing passion for delighting clients, great results, constant product innovation and desire to continue disrupting the ever-changing world of job matching.
In pursuit of our vision of matching the world to their perfect job, we are bringing new business development experts into our team, at all levels of experience and seniority.
You will join a team of exceptionally professional, tenacious, and successful business developers. Your work will help us continue to open up new sales and marketing channels, as well as extending existing accounts and building client relationships with new accounts.
If you love to...
- Generate and maintain a network of contacts at various levels, including senior positions (Heads of Assessment, Head of Talent, L&D Directors and HR Managers & Directors)
- Maximise sales opportunities with a focus on product and technology sales
- Monitor and contribute to every aspect of the sales pipeline, with a focus on nurturing new opportunities in target accounts
- Assess the competitive environment and define a strategy to maximise growth and profitability within your target prospects
- Exceed your individual and team sales targets
- Accurately report sales forecasts weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Relentlessly focus on delighting our customers and ensuring our solutions make a measurable difference to their business
…then working as a member of Capp’s Business Development team could be your perfect role.
- Extensive professional network across clients, buyers, stakeholders and thought leaders in the human capital market
- Understanding of technology solutions and an appreciation of the state of the art/science in relation to using technology, data, ai and machine learning in recruitment, assessment and human capital
- Track record of building deep and lasting relationships as a trusted advisor at senior levels in enterprise organizations – with Head of, Director, VP, C-suite customers
- Proven capability in commercial deal negotiation that delivers win-win outcomes for clients and providers.
- Ability to identify, nurture, develop and close new business deals from £50k - £250k+
- Ability to create and manage proposals, RFP's and pitches
- Excellent written, and spoken communication skills plus the ability to adapt these to senior stakeholders
- Desire to build a pipeline using your network, attending events, and to ‘hunt & farm’ via online tools
- Passion for working within a diverse, energetic and dynamic environment. communication skills consistent with a proven track record as a trusted, respected client partner establishing and driving the future business relationships of the company
Personal attributes and cultural fit
- A self-starter who thrives on a challenge
- Be growth-oriented and metric/measurement driven
- Customer-driven, always keen to think of ways to improve end-user experience – Voice of the Customer
- Able to influence and motivate
- Collaborative – will contribute to broader business and strategic discussions and will also seek others’ opinion
- Able to rapidly gain credibility at all levels of the company and with customers
- Pragmatic with an eye on the future
- Entrepreneurial or used to operating in an entrepreneurial environment
- Will live the Capp values and demonstrate the Capp A-Gamer culture and behaviours
Sound like you?
Get in touch and see if Capp can match you to your perfect job. We are superb at developing our people and providing career progression commensurate with your contributions.
The roles can be based in either London or the West Midlands, and in return for what you bring to Capp, you will enjoy a substantial benefits package, including share options, occupational pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, flexible working arrangements, training and development opportunities, and being part of a highly engaged and high performing team.
Expressions of Interest
To express your interest in any of these roles, please send your resume and covering letter to Michelle Britton, Executive Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org