Managing Assessment Consultants
Birmingham and London
£Competitive + Benefits
In pursuit of our vision of Matching the world to their perfect job, we are looking for Managing Assessment Consultants and Principal Assessment Consultants to expand our senior client-facing team leading the delivery of online client solutions at Capp.
Who are Capp?
Capp are an online assessment, development and talent technology business. Our clients include large pharmaceutical, technology, financial, professional services and retail organisations. We are the UK’s leading provider of strengths-based products and solutions and our results are industry recognised. We are a global provider of end-to-end recruitment and talent development solutions, covering activities such as upfront success analysis and development discovery, leadership development design and delivery and the provision of talent assessment products. We are a scale-up business of 100+ people with strong plans for international expansion, building on a twelve-year history of 30%+ year-on-year growth.
The client assessment team are responsible for leading the scope, implementation and ongoing evaluation of our bespoke assessment solutions. We operate as trusted client advisors on the technical development of our end-to-end solutions, used by global clients across a wide array of industries and populations. We are experienced assessment professionals committed to applying Capp best practice and thought leadership to meet unique client requirements.
Our team are at the forefront of the assessment industry, with established relationships with other tech providers and deep expertise in the wider assessment ecosystem. We work with the best in class thinking in behavioural and cognitive design, marrying this with technology and data to drive world leading client solutions.
To join this team, you must love data and analytical rigour as well as having a genuine passion for technology, maximising the opportunities at the interface of digital innovation and psychology. Our client work is fast-paced, and you must love the adaptability and resilience this requires.
As one of the experienced members of the online assessment team, you will also take a key role in mentoring and supporting others to always deliver exceptional results and drive our business growth forwards.
This will involve
- Acting as a senior content lead on Capp’s premier client accounts, guiding the direction and shape of the solution to ensure we achieve our client’s strategic objectives
- Implementing our world-class success analysis methodology to fully understand your clients’ requirements, getting under the skin of what makes someone a truly exceptional performer
- Leading a cross-sectional delivery team spanning experts across the business, including engineers, UX designers and assessment consultants, to scope, design, implement and evaluate innovative online assessments
- Acting as a highly credible client advisor in the delivery of global assessment content, integrating best practice advice around adverse impact and psychometrics with the latest innovations in assessment to ensure solutions are robust, pragmatic and cutting-edge
- Championing quality assurance and adherence across the delivery team to ensure our work goes live to the highest standards of detail, design and rigour
- Engaging with data and identifying patterns or trends to provide clients with relevant insights into their recruitment process or talent pool; being naturally confident providing data-led recommendations and advocating for improvements
- Representing Capp assessment and thought leadership in pre-sales activity, credibly supporting our commercial colleagues in pitches and presentations as the technical expert
- Working as part of a talented and thriving team of assessment professionals, providing feedback and coaching to maintain our commitment to assessment excellence and innovation
- Opportunities for line management and wider business influence are also expected at these levels, integrating into a senior team of individuals at the heart of our client delivery
To apply for this position or to find out more information, please click here