Competitive Salary and Benefits
We currently have an opportunity within our marketing team for a midweight designer. Reporting to the CMO and working closely with Senior Designer you will support all design requirements for our growing marketing team.
You will be supporting our activities in the UK, US and Australia, so keen project management and communication skills will be crucial. A fantastic opportunity to help enhance our approach to marketing design and employer branding with fresh ideas. As we are a growing team, there is scope to build on your existing skills, while developing your portfolio of international work. Skill with a camera and ability to edit video would be a great asset, but not essential. This opportunity would be ideally suited to someone who has worked in or with an in-house marketing team in the past.
A typical day in the life of our Marketing Designer could include creating an event stand and brochure for a conference in Australia in the morning, and creating campaign materials such as social media tiles, assets for a webpage and an infographic in the afternoon. It’s a varied role with great scope for development and creativity.
Essential Skills and Experience
- BA or similar in a relevant design discipline or equivalent experience
- 5-6 years relevant industry experience
- Expert Adobe Creative Cloud user
- Expert Microsoft Office user – specifically PowerPoint
- Keen interest in technology and innovation
- Ability to communicate, and follow design and brand guidelines through appropriate use of graphic design / visual communication; layout, typography and colour, etc.
- Confident curating and producing creative assets for effective visual communication
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously under pressure with the support of the Senior team
- Exceptional communication skills – our projects can be complex, so the ability to quickly grasp, retain, convey and follow abstract concepts, processes and solutions is a necessity – your written and spoken English must be fluent
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn; someone who questions the status-quo
- Animation / Motion Graphics / Videography / Photography skills advantageous but not essential
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send your CV, portfolio (PDF or web link) and a brief message explaining why you are applying to Therese.Sharp@capp.co