Resourcing and Business Operations Executive
Competitive + Benefits
The role of the Resourcing and Business Operations Executive is to play an integral part in the running of our London office by taking ownership of resourcing across multiple projects and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
Capp are global leaders in behavioural and cognitive assessment, and we are passionate about matching the world to their perfect job. We partner with many of the world’s leading brands, designing and delivering cutting-edge, award-winning assessment solutions. We are proud to be recognised as innovators. Our assessment tools and methodologies are unmatched in their innovation, impact, and value.
Based in London, your primary focus will be to align the Capp team to our projects. This could be new client projects which require the scheduling of a project team or supporting the delivery of an ongoing project. You will be working with Capp colleagues in the UK and globally but in particular you will be working closely with the Client Success Managers to ensure they have the resources in place to deliver their projects on time. A core part of your role will be the upkeep of our resource management system, including resource reporting and analysis, all of which will help inform future commercial decisions and workforce planning.
You will also play a key part in the smooth running of the London office. As a part of our Business Operations Team, you will be acting as a key point of contact for the team based in the UK and globally. You will also support the team with scheduling conference calls, maintaining office supplies, assisting with complex travel bookings, as well as ad-hoc project support and holiday cover for the Board EA.
Capp is a strengths-based company and so we are not necessarily seeking prior experience for this role, instead we are looking for someone with a passion to deliver, who will enjoy the variety and responsibility the role offers, and who has an immense capacity for learning.
What You Will Be Doing
- Reviewing resourcing project requests and matching these to the resource available
- Supporting the introduction of new resourcing software and assisting in training others to use the new platform
- Proactively spotting any resourcing risks or challenges and working to escalate and mitigate these risks
- Helping individuals within the business work on projects that will develop and challenge them
- Be aware of what is happening today whilst looking ahead to understand future resourcing demands and being prepared to report on and be challenged on these
- Understand what Capp is doing now in terms of resourcing an planning ahead to ensure effective time management as we grow and scale
- Building business relationships across all areas of the business, including but not limited to, Engineering, Design, Solutions and IT
- Supporting Business Operations in the London Office where needed
Personal Attributes and Cultural Fit
- Energised by working in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is key
- Possess a natural confidence that allows for effective and influential communication
- Comfortable working proactively
- A keen eye for detail and a love of problem-solving
- Calm under time pressure remaining polite and friendly
- Take pride in your work and will demonstrate passion for matching the Capp team to their perfect projects, so that Capp can focus on matching the world to their perfect job
- Will live the Capp values and demonstrate the Capp A-Gamer culture and behaviours
The successful candidate will also embody the Capp A-Gamer culture and behaviours:
- I start with yes
- I get it done
- I learn something new every day
- I am the person you want on your team
Capp supports a culture that values Humility, Authenticity, Fairness and Transparency
- STRENGTHEN - We leave you stronger
- INNOVATE - We think differently
- DATA-LED - We are data-lead in our evidence and decisions
- ENABLE - We enable our clients to achieve
- SUCCEED - We are focused on success