Strengths-based Assessment Centre
Leverage your brand and provide the most authentic experience
Our Assessment Centres combine different Strengths-based exercises for the best candidate experience, including our innovative VR assessment. Our Centres are designed to not only give you the best possible insight, it will also ensure you leverage your brand and provide the very best candidate experience. The most authentic experience is created when you eliminate bias and prevent over-preparedness. Our flexible ‘mix and match’ approach offers a number of different options to support with this and deliver the most authentic assessment possible.
All or a combination of our exercises can help improve selection decisions and ensure you put the right people in the right roles, as well as providing the best possible candidate experience. These include:
Micro-assessment: 3-5-minute exercises or unexpected tasks to tap into a single strength
The Void: Creating a totally neutral environment to see how candidates respond without instruction
Undercover Assessment: Unknown to candidates these are woven into the day to assess natural behaviours
Virtual Reality: Full immersion into a number of virtual environments
The Strengths-based Assessment Centre is an opportunity for you to assess a larger number of candidates, which is why this approach is often used within Early Talent and Volume recruitment processes. Candidates are benchmarked against a specific set of criteria within a consistent environment by a group of trained assessors, allowing organisations to make more accurate decisions. The majority of organisations use the Assessment Centre at the end of process with a pre-selected group of candidates to decide who will be made a final offer.
- 73% of assessors agree or strongly agree they are more engaged using a Strengths-based Assessment Centre
- 12% higher acceptance rate through better candidate quality at Strengths-based Assessment Centres
- 96% of candidates reported that the Strengths-based Assessment Centre exercises are engaging
- 99% of candidates described the Strengths-based Assessment Centre exercises as fresh and current
- 94% of the successful candidates felt the Strengths-based Assessment Centre exercises were challenging to complete