Thomson Reuters Development Solution
Emerging Women in Leadership
Developing emerging global female talent to increase the number of women in Director and VP positions.
Since 2011, Capp has delivered a programme that enables women to maximise their strengths to sustain their high performance, build their confidence and ability to influence, develop and capitalise on their networks and identify and realise their career aspirations.
Thomson Reuters recognised that developing women has a positive impact on the organisation and the individual, and is dedicating to filling the talent pipeline with diverse leaders. They wanted a Female Leadership Program that would develop their emerging female talent around the world.
The programme is run virtually for 120 women every year starting with a one-to-one strengths debrief with a Strengths Profile coach, followed by a 7-week programme (90 minute modules each week), assignments throughout and peer coaching. The programme is comprised of seven core modules:
- Realising Strengths
- Learn from the Leader
- Leading Authentically
- Using Power and Influence
- Networking with Impact
- Your Wellbeing
- The Future
Capp have delivered 50+ successful programs since 2011 for Thomson Reuters across 20 countries, helping over 500 women maximise their potential. The latest evaluations from these programs reveal:
- 95% of alumni feel that they improved their ability to use their strengths to achieve better results in current roles by attending EWLP
- 87% of alumni feel that they improved their readiness to apply for senior roles since attending EWLP
- 2 years after attending participants were four times more likely to have been promoted than their peers
- 2 years after attending participants were four times more likely to have made an international move