Why work for us?
98% of Capp employees say the best thing about the company is the people
If you like to be at the forefront of change, love making a difference and are comfortable challenging and disrupting the norm, then we'd love to hear from you.
If you join us, as well as being part of a world-class, award-winning team, you will also have access to a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave per annum - increasing by 1 day per year of service, to a maximum of 30 days annual leave per annum
- Contributory pension scheme - employer contributions of 5%, subject to employee contributions of 3% (payable after your probationary period)
- Performance bonus scheme - triggered according to levels of company profitability and allocated on the basis of individual and team performance targets being met
- Contributory healthcare scheme offered through Westfield Health
- Capp Long Term Incentive Scheme (equivalent to share options) - eligibility being earned after 1 year of service
- Opportunities for professional development - to be agreed on the basis of a business case showing benefit for you as an individual and Capp as an organisation
We are currently recruiting for the below roles: